Offers expertise on the implementation of workplace safety, loss control, and regulatory compliance.
Keep our customers in compliance with the most up to date applicable regulatory legislation and standards.
Offers expertise to assess your needs while working closely with you by solving problems and providing feedback by using the extensive expertise in:
- Identifying safety aspects and their impacts by conducting hazard and risk assessment.
- CSA standards
- OSHA (USA)
- Provincial Minister of Labor Act and Regulations
- Minister of Labor guidelines
- Building Code
- Fire Code
- ON. Reg. 851 “Industrial Establishments” Section 7
Safety Data Sheets (SDS)
We help organizations to elaborate SDS according to Global Harmonized System and Workplace Hazardous Material Information System (WHMIS)..
Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System (WHMIS)
We support businesses to develop, implement and train personnel on the program in the following areas: Hazard classification criteria, physical criteria to be aligned to Transportation of Dangerous Goods (TDG) and standardized language.
Hazard and Risk Assessment:(WHMIS)
- Hazards and risk factors that have the potential to harm (hazard identification) by
- Analyzing and evaluating the risk associated with the hazard (risk analysis and risk evaluation)
- Determine ways to eliminate the hazard or control the risk when the hazard cannot be eliminated (risk control).
- Providing recommendations to mitigate the hazard.
Confined Space Entry Program.
We help companies to elaborate a confined space entry program by developing the following:
- Confined space entry policy and procedure.
- Confined spaces identification.
- Hazard assessment per confined space.
- Entry Permit.
- Rescue procedure per confine space.
- Hazardous atmospheres assessment.