Offers expertise on the implementation of workplace safety, loss control, and regulatory compliance.
Keep our customers in compliance with the up to date with the latest applicable regulatory legislation and standards.
Offers expertise to assess your needs while working closely with you by solving problems and providing feedback by using the extensive expertise in:
- Identifying safety aspects and their impacts by conducting hazard and risk assessment.
- CSA standards
- OSHA (USA)
- Provincial Minister of Labor Act and Regulations
- Minister of Labor guidelines
- Building Code
- Fire Code
- ON. Reg. 851 “Industrial Establishments” Section 7
- Implementation of the safety management program by using the behavior based safety
Safety Data Sheets (SDS)
We help organizations to elaborate SDS according to Global Harmonized System and Workplace Hazardous Material Information System (WHMIS)..
Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System (WHMIS)
We support businesses to develop, implement and train personnel on the program in the following areas: Hazard classification criteria, physical criteria to be aligned to Transportation of Dangerous Goods (TDG) and standardized language.
Global Harmonized System (GHS)
We assist organizations to develop, implement and train personnel the system in the following areas: Education and training, hazard classes and categories and pictograms.
Occupational Health and Safety:
We support organizations to build in safety that will eliminate the conflict of making the decision between safety and other critical components of the business.
Elements of the safety program:
Assessing the company’s management system.
Prediction of circumstances.
Identification system of root causes and controls.
Work environment assessment.
Assessment of subsystems.
Assessment of the culture of the organization.
- Supervision performance
- Top and middle management performance.
- Employee participation.
We help organizations to promote:
- Employee-centered leadership
- Job enrichment
We are utilizing lean manufacturing principles such as:
- kaizen blitz
- Workstation layouts to achieve incident prevention and prediction.
Hazard and Risk Assessment:(WHMIS)
- Hazards and risk factors that have the potential to harm (hazard identification) by
- Analyzing and evaluating the risk associated with the hazard (risk analysis and risk evaluation)
- Determine ways to eliminate the hazard or control the risk when the hazard cannot be eliminated (risk control).
- Providing recommendations to mitigate the hazard.
Confined Space Entry Program.
We help companies to elaborate a confined space entry program by developing the following:
- Confined space entry policy and procedure.
- Confined spaces identification.
- Hazard assessment per confined space.
- Entry Permit.
- Rescue procedure per confine space.
- Hazardous atmospheres assessment.
Isolation of Energies:
We assist companies to create a complete isolation of energies program identifying:
- Sources of energy.
- Identification of Hazards and risks by conducting a hazard and risk assessment of each source of energy.
- Recommendations to isolate different sources of energy.